Here is the front cover that I designed. You can download it here. Please let me know if the links dont work or the quality isn't great. I can email if somebody does want it.
|My Home Management folder|
I bought all of my supplies from Officeworks
4d ring binder
Heavy duty page protectors
Extra wide file tabs
Plastic Business card holder
I used my Dymo labeller to label my file tabs. I also got this fantastic idea for storing the business cards from iheartorganizing. You can buy page protectors that are designed just to hold business cards genius idea Jen. Then I decided what I wanted to keep in my folder.
My label dividers are:
- Action - Forms to be filled out, anything that needs to be followed up
- Bills - to be paid
- Kinder - newsletters
- School - Newsletters etc
- Blog Ideas - Printable where I can write blog ideas that I have
- Medical - Referrals, repeat prescriptions
- Meal Plan - Planner and shopping list....I am just starting meal planning
- Business Cards - Somewhere for all those loose business cards to live
- Maybe Someday - Recipes to try, magazine articles to read
- Budget - Our household budget
|File tab labels....sorry it's not the best photo its hard trying to take|
photos of documents etc any tips??
I created some printables after creating the front page. The printables that I created are:
- Menu Planner & Shopping List
- To do list
- Blog Ideas
- Blog link parties list
I will posting links to these printables over the next few weeks.
Do you have a home management folder or container that you would like to share??